• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Ohio Taco Fan

Huck89

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Magnetic Gray
Hello fellow Taco lovers! I'm moving to Ohio very soon and wanted to see if anyone on the page knows of and/or could recommend any custom shops, Tacoma groups, or anything Taco related in the area (or neighboring states as well, as long as it's not terribly far)? Thanks in advance!

Welcime! I'm in Ohio as well. Depends on what area you move to as far as shops. On facebook theres a handful of Tacoma and offroad groups you can find. Ohio Tacomas, Buckeye Overland, Ohio Grown Overland, 614Yota etc.

Welcime! I'm in Ohio as well. Depends on what area you move to as far as shops. On facebook theres a handful of Tacoma and offroad groups you can find. Ohio Tacomas, Buckeye Overland, Ohio Grown Overland, 614Yota etc.
Ah, a fellow Buckeye! Although I'm from Alabama soooo "Roll Tide" haha. I'm not on FB...I guess I need to make one so I can get plugged into those groups. I'm actually moving to Newport, Kentucky right on the Levee but I'll be working in Cincinnati.

I live in Hebron, KY and work in Cincinnati as well. I'm not personally in any groups but my brother in law and I usually go down south a couple hours to wheel/camp. Feel free to reach out if you need any help working on your truck!

I live in Hebron, KY and work in Cincinnati as well. I'm not personally in any groups but my brother in law and I usually go down south a couple hours to wheel/camp. Feel free to reach out if you need any help working on your truck!
Absolutely!! I definitely will, I appreciate that! I'll be getting the Total Chaos +3.5" Race Series Long Travel Kit W/ King 2.5" Coilovers & King 2.5" Triple Bypass Shocks for the front and DMZ Spring Under Conversion W/ King 16"x2.5" & Triple Bypass Shocks for the rear in a few months, and I'm a newb so I'll absoltely need help with that haha. What's wheel/camp?

Going "wheeling" is midwest slang for off roading. If someone invites you to wheel and camp... bring a tent and plan on washing 100lb of mud off your truck after. Oh and pin stripes will be added as well lol

Welcome to Ohio! Probably won’t see you much since I’m in the complete opposite corner of the state from Cinci. 🤣😂

Going "wheeling" is midwest slang for off roading. If someone invites you to wheel and camp... bring a tent and plan on washing 100lb of mud off your truck after. Oh and pin stripes will be added as well lol
Thanks for that, I had no idea lol, never heard of that before haha.

Welcome to Ohio! Probably won’t see you much since I’m in the complete opposite corner of the state from Cinci. 🤣😂
Haha thanks man! If there’s ever a state wide Taco meet up or something of the sort then there’s a possibility.

Absolutely!! I definitely will, I appreciate that! I'll be getting the Total Chaos +3.5" Race Series Long Travel Kit W/ King 2.5" Coilovers & King 2.5" Triple Bypass Shocks for the front and DMZ Spring Under Conversion W/ King 16"x2.5" & Triple Bypass Shocks for the rear in a few months, and I'm a newb so I'll absoltely need help with that haha. What's wheel/camp?
I'd love to help man!

Back