• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

"Official" SoCal Event Schedule

Wow! I just realized there is literally a meet every Saturday. :eek:

one more!

Saturday 1/12, HardShellTaco will be at SoCal Exotic Wraps' 1 year anniversary.

Not only will there be a few Tacos, there's going to be many other cars etc... also free lunch (TACOS!!!) and drawing for some really good prizes!!!

If you don't have a Taco, any and all vehicles are welcome!

IMG_2501001002.jpg

Last edited:
one more!

Saturday 1/12, HardShellTaco will be at SoCal Exotic Wraps' 1 year anniversary.

Not only will there be a few Tacos, there's going to be many other cars etc... also free lunch (TACOS!!!) and drawing for some really good prizes!!!

If you don't have a Taco, any and all vehicles are welcome!

View attachment 8787

Thank you Rob! I'll add it to the list.

What do you guys think about putting together a list of events happening in SoCal? Just post up any events you can think of that would you think Tacoma owners would be interested in and I will update this first post. I really appreciate any help you can offer! ~ Bernie

Monthly Reoccurring Events:
Here is a short list of what I know as of March 4th, 2019...

January 2019 / Offroad Truck Events:
February 2019 Truck / Offroad Events:
March 2019 Truck / Offroad Events:
April 2019 Truck / Offroad Events:
May 2019 Truck / Offroad Events:
June 2019 Truck / Offroad Events:
July 2019 Truck / Offroad Events:
August 2019 Truck / Offroad Events:
September 2019 Truck / Offroad Events:
October 2019 Truck / Offroad Events:
November 2019 Truck / Offroad Events:
December 2019 Truck / Offroad Events:
Hey @MilkTeacoma , I started to update this post with a couple events. Hope your cool with that.

Hey @MilkTeacoma , I started to update this post with a couple events. Hope your cool with that.

Yes of course! I have been lagging, I got into R/C stuff lately, I have been focusing on that more than the 1:1 truck stuff.

Keep on trucking!!! Thanks @Romp-A-Taco!

Back