• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived October 2020 Rig of the Month: Vote for your favorites here! (Sponsored by BARE Outfitters Co.)

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
1602806369259.png

October RotM is sponsored by @BARE Outfitters

This is the voting thread for our October contest. Please make sure you look over most of the images and vote on all that stand out to you so all members who entered have a fair chance.

Without further ado, let's get right into it!

-----

How does it work?
  • From the 15th to the 20th of this month, this thread will be open for voting.
  • To vote, simply hit the 'LIKE' button on ALL of the photos that stand out to you. You can find the button at the bottom right of the relevant post.
    • You can add or remove votes over the course of the voting period if you'd like.
    • As there is no way for me to control this, you can vote for your own photo.
    • Anyone can vote, including T3G staff and vendors.
  • On the 20th of this month, voting will close and go into a review phase.
    • During the review phase, I will go through each submission, noting how many votes they received, and I will verify that the user with the most amount of votes is eligible to win according to the rules in this thread.
    • In the event the user who submitted the photo with the most votes is not eligible, I will move to the runner up, and so on.
    • In the event that there are multiple submissions with the same amount of votes at the end of the final voting period, a random winner will be chosen via a random number generator.
What does the winner receive?
  • A Toyota Tacoma Trailgate Panel - 2nd / 3rd Gen from @BARE Outfitters (~$200 value)
  • A photo of your truck in the sidebar of the forum for the duration of the following month (same location you see the forum statistics block)
  • A badge under your username in your posts stating that you are a RotM winner (same location you see "Badministrator" in my posts)
  • A nice shout-out on the T3G Instagram
  • An entry into our Rig of the Year contest!
-----

Good luck and may the spookiest photo win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back