• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

OC IN N OUT MEET AND GREET!! (UPDATED ON JUNE 24TH 2018)

You can do everyting but “the chute”marked with a skull and crossbones if i remember. Ask Tyler about that one lol. I have done that but also have skipped it. Its just a large boulder you squeeze through and usually hit sliders and slide on them. But you can go through cleanly if careful.

446B14DB-9A4A-469F-AC01-00AD15BDB19F.jpeg
Alright cool. I may try that one and test out the new sliders.

The best part about Cleghorn is that you can skip every obstacle there by just staying on the fire road. I’ve done almost everything with a stock Tacoma and stock Jeep though.
That's cool. I see a ton of people doing runs there, I'd be down for that.

anyone else? or are people just reading this??

currently going:
- milkteacoma
- 951_yota
- taco_del_inferno
- Robdaman
- Tyler?
- bnelson?

Last edited:
I am still a maybe. But its looking better.

t minus 1hr 30 mins to the meet!! do we still have everyone going???

I am coming for sure!

Im here posted up in wells fargo lot by in n out backed in. Hit me up if your here. I see an inferno lurkin haha

Back