• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

November Sale, $19.95 Powder Coat!

Victory4x4

victory4x4.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.victory4x4.com
2021 Pro DCSB Auto
Super White
For the whole month of November, upgrade from bare to powder coated product for only $19.95!*
We also have a couple 3rd gen front bumpers in stock (with and without tube) so if you want one at your door lickety-split, give us a call at 269.459.8447(y)

https://www.victory4x4.com

VT3FS_14.jpg
VT3FS-T_1.jpg

* Offer only available on new Victory 4x4 products purchased in the month of November. $19.95 or less on some products. Not all products have the option for coating. Offer not valid with any other discount, coupon, or sale.

Last edited:
I made a special announcement about our powder coat process for our sister company JcrOffroad.
Check it out here!

Last edited:
Back