• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Not a goodbye but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacomiyagi

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
I’m leaving Taco Miyagi and the family behind for 8 days to surf, eat and wish a buddy good luck tying the knot! I’ll try to keep up with the forum launch but right now I’ve got first world problems to deal with!!! Don’t know what board to pack!!! ?

3949F28D-F746-4EED-9B30-80CF721B7357.jpeg

I packed my sci-fi on the far right. It's my newest board that I've only ridden once. Going to Oahu where I'm originally from. Going home to surf, eat and a wedding. Solo trip, no fam! I'll miss my kids but I'm excited as hell to get away from the desert. Yes, I'll pop in and see how the launch is going and to keep up with you all!

I packed my sci-fi on the far right. It's my newest board that I've only ridden once. Going to Oahu where I'm originally from. Going home to surf, eat and a wedding. Solo trip, no fam! I'll miss my kids but I'm excited as hell to get away from the desert. Yes, I'll pop in and see how the launch is going and to keep up with you all!
????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back