• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

North Texas anyone?

Just moved from there in August. I’m in San Antonio now. What part are you in? I was in Plano near Murphy.

Yup! Almost bought my truck in Rockwall, but I'm in Mansfield... quite a far drive.

Hey guys, just moved to McKinney/Allen from SoCal. Hoping to start finding some good trails to go out on in the area

Hey guys, just moved to McKinney/Allen from SoCal. Hoping to start finding some good trails to go out on in the area
yup! Welcome man! If you find some good trails around us, let me know, there's not much that I know of. There's an OHV park in Bridgeport, I haven't been but planned on going there soon.

My mom's family is from La Verne, I grew up in Yorba Linda, lived in Forest Falls for a couple years, then Riverside before coming out to DFW.
Oh right on! Well I hope you've enjoyed DFW. I know I've been real happy to be here rather than California now.

in Sachse and work in Irving, North Dallas, downtown Dallas along with other parts of the metromess as needed

waiting for my new truck hopefully later this month

finally got my truck back in August and loving it

spotted this one yesterday in Richardson!

1701803376431.png

1701803416989.png

Last edited:
Back