• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NJ BS THREAD

Nick BBP

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
For everyone in the NJ area who wants to talk and BS maybe even have a meet can talk in here

I'll throw a picture of my truck, toytec front coils with rear shock and add a leaf, method 305 nvs, 285/75r16 st maxx, mobtown sliders, ARE cap, and a Uniden cb radio with the Rago Fabrications taillight antenna mount
31880852_1753310454725670_2515071679613370368_n.jpg

I always dig your rig. Do you see many 3G’s in Jersey?

I always dig your rig. Do you see many 3G’s in Jersey?
I've only seen one other modified one which is my buddy, but other then that not really. Recently I've been seeing a red one with a bed rack and pods though. Break his neck every time I drive past him

ok awesome , anyone in upper north jersey have experience in doing c.m.c. I cant weld , looking for a more than quality job ,PAYING CASH!!!!!!!! anyone?

ok awesome , anyone in upper north jersey have experience in doing c.m.c. I cant weld , looking for a more than quality job ,PAYING CASH!!!!!!!! anyone?
I don’t know anyone but I’ve had a plate ready to go for so long now, just gotta wait till a bunch of my buddies are having a mid day to do it

@Mikestaco17 @Nick BBP i live by Paramus. Although the drive sucks, Dunn Fab out of pennsauken nj can do your cmc, bmc. Evan and Chase are awesome guys and do exceptional work at very fair prices for our area. My 17 trd pro is there at the moment getting a front and rear long travel setup as well as a prerunner front bumper. Evan does all tig welding and his welds are quality.
They work on saturdays as well and I’m sure you could schedule to drive down and wait while they do it.
They will also instal lifts, do wiring(they are wiring my switchpros), get great deals on Tires/rims(going this Saturday to get my girls 4Runner leveled and throw her methods on) and will do pretty much anything you ask them.

A lot of my parts for sale are there now so if someone wanted some fox coilovers they are there waiting for a new owner.....
1674608F-9027-437A-8D42-386BD50E7BC4.png

@Mikestaco17 @Nick BBP i live by Paramus. Although the drive sucks, Dunn Fab out of pennsauken nj can do your cmc, bmc. Evan and Chase are awesome guys and do exceptional work at very fair prices for our area. My 17 trd pro is there at the moment getting a front and rear long travel setup as well as a prerunner front bumper. Evan does all tig welding and his welds are quality.
They work on saturdays as well and I’m sure you could schedule to drive down and wait while they do it.
They will also instal lifts, do wiring(they are wiring my switchpros), get great deals on Tires/rims(going this Saturday to get my girls 4Runner leveled and throw her methods on) and will do pretty much anything you ask them.

A lot of my parts for sale are there now so if someone wanted some fox coilovers they are there waiting for a new owner.....
1674608F-9027-437A-8D42-386BD50E7BC4.png
You’re way up north, I used to live in kenilworth but have a lot of contracting jobs in south orange and some in Paramus. Your rig is gonna look so sick though when that thing is done!

anyone do any ripping in the pine Barron’s? Roughly 1 million acres of Baja style sand roads. Some super fun faster paced trails down there.

Dunn fab wow that's a 78 mile one way trip, well there's no one else so guess il give them a call , thanx a bunch

I used to tear up the Pine Barrens in my Subie. This is like 15+ years ago though. LOL!
anyone do any ripping in the pine Barron’s? Roughly 1 million acres of Baja style sand roads. Some super fun faster paced trails down there.

I'm in Philly but have a house in OCNJ and go down to fish frequently.
IMG-1151.png

I just got back yesterday from a 3 day Virginia offroad camping trip, and I just gotta say damn I miss it already lol, Jersey is lacking in the off-roading, the camping, and of course the view
5EAD393E-84FF-43C1-861E-E528D3C54E91.jpeg

Back