• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NFL Who do you represent!? Football Chat!

TCOTUE

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
It's time for NFL FOOTBALL!!!!

This season is already crazy with injuries and trades.

My team is KC Chiefs!

What's yours?

I personally don't really watch football a lot, however, my dad does. I'm named after Emmitt Smith... If yk what team he's from then you can guess what team my dad roots for lol

I personally don't really watch football a lot, however, my dad does. I'm named after Emmitt Smith... If yk what team he's from then you can guess what team my dad roots for lol
Gotta be honest, I picked you as a Jets fan :D

You mean which of the disrespectful, crybaby, spoiled brats do you worship? I wouldn't give you a penny for the entrie bunch. And don't cherry pick the few that are decent. If they were they wouldn't associate with trash like that.

I watched football in the years before the BS.
I have not watched a in 23 years.

Never will be the same, fans today have no idea what it was like then.
Then again people under 30 have no idea how to start a campfire either.

They call it progress; I call it something else.

You mean which of the disrespectful, crybaby, spoiled brats do you worship? I wouldn't give you a penny for the entrie bunch. And don't cherry pick the few that are decent. If they were they wouldn't associate with trash like that.
I don’t like sports either, and I personally agree with your sentiment in my private life. However, @TCOTUE clearly created the thread to enjoy the culture with other members here. This type of comment is unnecessary in a thread like this.

I don’t like sports either, and I personally agree with your sentiment in my private life. However, @TCOTUE clearly created the thread to enjoy the culture with other members here. This type of comment is unnecessary in a thread like this.
I appreciate this comment, I usually disregard most comments like this. Doesn't usually end well when I reply.

I appreciate this comment, I usually disregard most comments like this. Doesn't usually end well when I reply.
A little etiquette reminder on the T3G forums isn't completely unheard of. It's good to keep the peace because the peace is one of the things that makes our forum different.

Sure, it's allowed ...... start a Football will never be the same thread, because its true.
1665002306207.png
1665002410918.png

Last edited:
Back