• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NEWEST VIDEO!

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Auto
Cement
Hey everyone, I threw together this video on my recent trip to test out some of my new goodies!
Please give it a view and like and subscribe if you enjoyed it. Let me know what you think!

Came out solid dude! You are really getting to be a professional pilot with that drone nowadays.

Came out solid dude! You are really getting to be a professional pilot with that drone nowadays.
I felt like I really annoyed Ali with how many takes it took hah, stopping and driving all day for two days!

I felt like I really annoyed Ali with how many takes it took hah, stopping and driving all day for two days!
I can imagine. Whenever I try to film anything I get kind of bored/annoyed about the effort that is required to make a shot look good.

That’s why I appreciate and what the videos from people who do have the patience instead of making my own, lol.

Back