• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NEWBIE CHECKIN IN.....

Combat Taco

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 SR5 DCSB Auto
Midnight Black

Hello Tacoma3gers, my name is chris and this is my midnight black 2019 taco 4x4.This is not my first taco and my family is a Toyota family.I was raised on and fell asleep in Toyotas all my life and wouldnt have it any other way.The name stems from my tour in Afg when i was in the U.S.M.C...Drove right hand drive- manual- diesel -hiluxs while out there too! See yall in posts...

Thank you bird dog,and what size lift are you running,taco looks great!

OME 886 coils and firm 9000 shocks all around with Dakar leaf springs in the rear. 255/85/16 toyo mt tires.

Hey Chris. Black Tacos look menacing - your photo is great!
Another Chris on the forums. World domination is just around the corner!

Hey Chris. Black Tacos look menacing - your photo is great!
Another Chris on the forums. World domination is just around the corner!
Lmao theres chris' everywhere it seems! Thank you i took that picture on topsail beach before the hurricane hit...but i do believe you have the grey i wanted,looks siccc!

OME 886 coils and firm 9000 shocks all around with Dakar leaf springs in the rear. 255/85/16 toyo mt tires.
Awesome man,i took a screenshot so i know what to be on the lookout for.Thanks for the input,i appreciate it greatly!

Back