• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Video on the Setup of my Vagabond Drifter

Mr. Nobody

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I get a lot of questions about how easy it is to set up my Vagabond Drifter. Please check it out and be sure to Like, Comment, and Subscribe to make sure you don't miss the full interior walk through video that's coming real soon. Thanks and enjoy!

Just watched it and subscribed. Good video, looking forward to the tour. I need to film my tour as well.

Just watched it and subscribed. Good video, looking forward to the tour. I need to film my tour as well.

I decided to do it in two separate videos but now I'm wondering if I should have just done it in one long one. The walkthrough video is just a super long video of me talking and pointing out details. I wasn't sure if one or two videos would be better.

I decided to do it in two separate videos but now I'm wondering if I should have just done it in one long one. The walkthrough video is just a super long video of me talking and pointing out details. I wasn't sure if one or two videos would be better.
I was thinking about something similar. Should I do a quick walkthrough video of my truck's mods and then one of the camper? I decided that those can both be done in around 5 minutes, making it an 8-10 minute video, which is a good duration. Two separate 4-5 minute videos about nearly the same thing seems redundant for me.

You could always add this video into your longer video and then remove this video when you upload the new one.

You could always add this video into your longer video and then remove this video when you upload the new one.

That's kind of what I was leaning towards.

I get a lot of questions about how easy it is to set up my Vagabond Drifter. Please check it out and be sure to Like, Comment, and Subscribe to make sure you don't miss the full interior walk through video that's coming real soon. Thanks and enjoy!

This was on the top of the list after checking out your set up.. but that lead time! We’re going with an AT Atlas.

This was on the top of the list after checking out your set up.. but that lead time! We’re going with an AT Atlas.

I hear ya, it's not a short wait. AT has been around a lot longer and have their process pretty streamlined. Hopefully Vagabond can get their in time.

I hear ya, it's not a short wait. AT has been around a lot longer and have their process pretty streamlined. Hopefully Vagabond can get their in time.
The wedge sort of played a part too. I never thought about needing to be feet down by the wedge? Idk, I’m happy with our choice for now, we literally just ordered it today and should have it mid August.

Back