• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Vendor - Aspire Auto Accessories

Aspire Auto Accessories

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Tacoma3G!

This is Cody from Aspire Auto Accessories. We are the manufacturer of The Brite Box, Bulbzilla High Output Bulb Kits and more. We also carry other products related to the Tacoma.

We are a new vendor here and can’t wait to supply you with some great products for your 3rd generation Tacoma. We are excited to be apart of the Tacoma3G community and we would love for you to explore our website! Feel free to ask any questions about our products.

You can visit our website at www.aspireautoaccessories.com

I was looking at the brite box but unfortunately it’s not compatible with my truck

Thanks guys!

Welcome @Aspire Auto Accessories !! Stoked to see you guys on here and can't wait to share the Brite Box high beams with fogs work around you guys have!!

Can't wait for you to get your hands on the product!!

I was looking at the brite box but unfortunately it’s not compatible with my truck

We should have one coming soon for the 2020 Toyota Tacoma w/ LED headlights from the factory. Stay tuned! We'll definitely be sharing this once we release it. We already have one on it's way to be tested.

Back