• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New to TG3

TacoJoe

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Cement
Hello,

My mane is Joe, in July I bought a 2018 TRD 4x4 in Cement. It's my daily driver and so far I have added a spacer to level her out, a 30 inch light bar, magnaflow muffler, K & N filter and a pop and lock auto lock for the tailgate.

Glad to be a member of the TG3. Looking forward to 2019! Happy New Years all!

TacoJoe

Welcome aboard.

Welcome Joe! Post some pictures of that truck. ?

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the donation. Let’s see some pictures of the truck!

I am having trouble uploading pics. I've tried to attach as file and use pic tab above. Nothing imports over. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Welcome! check out our giveaway we have going on! thank you for your support.

I am having trouble uploading pics. I've tried to attach as file and use pic tab above. Nothing imports over. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Do you see anything that looks like this when you upload the image?
40D74314-AC7F-496C-B92D-3F4221D09757.png

Nope. I am using a samsung G9. Nothing happens when I attempt to attach or insert a photo. It let's me find and select pics from my camera but does not attach or insert.

Nope. I am using a samsung G9. Nothing happens when I attempt to attach or insert a photo. It let's me find and select pics from my camera but does not attach or insert.
There shouldn’t be anything preventing it from working. It could be the phone but you’d still be the first person to report doing this.

Gonna look into it further. If you don’t mind, you can use a computer to post your photos. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Actually, does your phone have a way for you to record your screen? It would be great if you could record the process and send the video via Instagram.

Back