• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New to Tacoma3G from SoCal

Aramstrdtacoma

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
Hello guys, new to the forum. Going to my Second year with my Taco. I have a 2017 TRD OF DCSB in silver. Kings 2.5 all around. Prinsu cabrac, perlfrey skids and tear bumper with Wilco tire carrier welded onto the bumper. My friend did that and I bought it off of him. ECD43593-579E-4165-933B-5954F4660B62.jpegB655144E-7BE5-497E-AF5D-8D4934C0F2B1.jpeg7375B992-CF3C-4D4B-B6DC-3C2F9511F620.jpeg6890144C-FFBA-4715-AA92-87DBE15A040B.jpeg

Nice! Gunna do a front bumper too?

Yes. I actually found a guy who is selling a Pelfrey front Bumper, since my skids and Rear Bumper are Pelfrey so what the hell. Even though I hate what they did

Eh, just because pelfrey turned out the way it did doesn't mean all the parts they produced are bad, or the people that choose to run them. I still dig my Pelfrey sliders, and unless someone's going to give me something better for free, they are staying on the truck.

Where in Socal you located?

Welcome to the site. Nice truck (y).

Eh, just because pelfrey turned out the way it did doesn't mean all the parts they produced are bad, or the people that choose to run them. I still dig my Pelfrey sliders, and unless someone's going to give me something better for free, they are staying on the truck.

Where in Socal you located?

Welcome to the site. Nice truck (y).
I live in Los Angeles-north Hollywood. I agree with you. Thank you and glad I am part of Tacoma3G

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to T3G. I dig the tire carrier weld-on mod. You have a tire to put on it yet?

Back