• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New T3G vendor: Toyota dealership of Limbaugh!

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I'd like to welcome our first Toyota official vendor aboard, @LimbaughToyota! Brad has been in Toyota parts for 16 years. He is knowledgeable and willing to help Tacoma owners in this regard. They also have a website where you can buy OEM parts at discounted prices. Brad was referred to the forum by fellow member @brocent, so thank you for that! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Hi everyone, my name is Brad and I'm with Limbaugh Toyota. Tyler has done a good job at introducing me, but I wanted let everyone know that if you have any question feel free to reach out to me. I can be reached either here on the board or at BradS@limbaughtoyota.com if you email me please let me know that you are with the forum. I want to have exclusive deals worked out for you all, so I will be giving out promotional codes that will help with your purchase price. I want to thank everyone for the exceptional welcome. I have already seen a lot of really cool stuff on here. I'm sure I can learn a lot from you all as well. Our website is parts.limbaughtoyota.com . Look forward to hearing from you all.

Awesome!!! Good to see you jump on Brad @LimbaughToyota! Thanks for coming on to the community!

Edit: just wanted to shout out Brad. He was super helpful with my recent order and helping me through issues. He goes beyond just giving yes's or no's and has been awesome!

Last edited:
How is that all the online Toyota dealers just rape people with the shipping. Brad you answer this, the part I was looking at is PT580-35050SB and it the bed mat, yours like all the others is a decent price, below msrp. But the shipping is more than the actual product. An example is your site. $85.00 for the mat, $96 for shipping, and that is ground. I know I can go to my local dealer and pay $109 plus tax and that's it. Please explain.

Hey Dan, I understand your frustration for sure. The problem with this part is that it weighs like 20 lbs or more. This of course increases the freight that UPS Absolutely kills us on. I'm going to work on some type of promotion with Toyota that will either discount the freight or may be even free shipping here soon. I know if you are like me you want to get it as soon as you can, but if you hold off I will see what I can do.

A welcome resource and a Toyota rep with integrity.......what more can one ask for?

Welcome Brad!

Back