• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New RotoTrax ???

Andrew0311

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
Has anyone ever used or seen the new traction boards by the makers of Rotopax?

looking awesome right now for only $100 I think I’m going to snag a set instead of buying $200+ boards

mounting options are the same as their fuel and water containers

I’ll try to do a write up once I get them and figure my mounts out

Attachments

• C48A71C8-361D-40CF-B8CD-4A690292D744.png
    C48A71C8-361D-40CF-B8CD-4A690292D744.png
    898.1 KB · Views: 75
Saw someone share this recently on Rotopax's IG. Looks promising and at a great price point. I have Maxtrax right now. So curious to see how those turn out. Looking forward to your thoughts once they come in.

Saw someone share this recently on Rotopax's IG. Looks promising and at a great price point. I have Maxtrax right now. So curious to see how those turn out. Looking forward to your thoughts once they come in.
Definitely.

I get out and about a ton but I just cant bring myself to do the more expensive boards right now. This might be the reason I waited haha. Plus the mounts might work out perfect for what I have in mind.
I’m hopeful

Curious what you think of them ... I get too caught up in “offbrand” maxtraxx torture test videos 🤦🏼‍♂️

Back