STORAGE New Pelican Load Case

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Battlebornoverlander

T3G Level: Silver
First Name
Mike
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
#5,044
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKwt83zFEEw

Looks pretty cool, the mounting systems is what I really like. What do you guys think?
pelican-cargo-cases-group-set.jpg

Tyler

T3G Level: Legendary
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
This is the first iteration of cases from them that don't require drilling through the case to mount to a roof rack, correct? I always wondered why they didn't have a case like this considering the popularity of people using them for this purpose. I imagine these are expensive, but I was planning to put one on my roof when I have my camper, so this might be the type I get. Thanks for sharing.

Battlebornoverlander

T3G Level: Silver
First Name
Mike
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
#5,044
This is the first iteration of cases from them that don't require drilling through the case to mount to a roof rack, correct? I always wondered why they didn't have a case like this considering the popularity of people using them for this purpose. I imagine these are expensive, but I was planning to put one on my roof when I have my camper, so this might be the type I get. Thanks for sharing.
If your on expercity, all pelican cases are 50% offish . These come out in spring so that might be the time too look for sure.

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

Mr. Nobody

T3G Level: Grandmaster
Vendor Relations
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
About time someone came up with something that doesn't require drilling. I'm curious if the quick release can be locked so they can't easily be stolen. I'm sure they must have thought of that.

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Top Bottom