• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Member | DECKED Truck & Van Storage Solutions

DECKEDUSA

decked.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.decked.com

DECKED here from Ketchum, ID

We are new to the community and are very excited to be part of the group. After over 20 years of battling, band-aiding and otherwise fussing with homemade wooden drawer systems made of plywood, dimension lumber and half the hardware department from True Value, we came to the conclusion that there had to be a better way. Drawers are awesome, especially in the back of your truck, so we couldn't believe there wasn't an affordable and compelling solution on the market. So what started out on a napkin in a local diner, evolved into a rabid pursuit to create a product that would make the lives of working men and women better. In 2013, after nearly three years of research, design, and engineering work, DECKED was born. We are passionate about what we do, and we love our customers, so we thought we would share a little something about ourselves.

DECKED | Brand Story & History
100% Made in the USA

For the Toyota Tacoma, we have the short and long bed 3rd Gen covered. These are available for the 5’1” bed and the 6’2” bed.

OVERLAND_DSC_9342.jpg

DECKED | Toyota Tacoma 5’1” Bed | 2016-Current

DECKED | Toyota Tacoma 6’2” Bed | 2016-Current

We’ll be posting more product details in a new thread shortly. Looking forward to being part of the community helping owners organize their trucks, and hearing what DECKED customers are using their systems for.

Instagram | @DECKEDUSA
Facebook | /DECKED.USA
YouTube | /deckedvideo

Super stoked to have you guys here! Your product looks solid is hell and is absolutely something I could make use of when funding allows. Coming from my nerdier side, your website is gorgeous, lol.

Super stoked to have you guys here! Your product looks solid is hell and is absolutely something I could make use of when funding allows. Coming from my nerdier side, your website is gorgeous, lol.

Thanks for having us, really excited to be here! Reach out if you have any questions about the product.

Very legit storage. Now I can lock things down without worries!

Thanks Rob! Glad you're enjoying your DECKED system

DECKED
https://decked.com

That is awesome to see right there next to your guys’ stuff! Thank you for the support!

Back