• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Pacific New Ironman lift for sale

Puddle

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2020 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Cement
Brand new never installed Ironman lift kit $1700. Sold the truck. I'm in North Idaho, shipping on your dime (I don't think it will be cheap)

Attachments

• lift.jpg
    lift.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 66
Hi Kris,

What is the designed lift with this kit? I noted the Iron Man web page has 3 different lifts and load ratings - which is your kit?
Will it fit a 2021 offroad X series Tacoma - I was told by Rough Country that the X series trucks have differences in the front suspension and that my choices are limited.
What is the ASP for this kit?

Thanks,

Dave

Last edited:

This is What I bought:​

1 x Nitro Gas Suspension Kit Suited for Toyota Tacoma 2005+ - Stage 2​

Front Springs:2.5" Lift Performance Load (0-110LBS Additional Payload)Rear Leaf Springs:2.5" Lift Performance Load (0-440LBS Additional Payload)Pre-Built Struts:Yes

Never heard of an "X series" I'd contact Ironman and ask them if it will fit

Last edited:

Front Springs:2.5" Lift Performance Load (0-110LBS Additional Payload)Rear Leaf Springs:2.5" Lift Performance Load (0-440LBS Additional Payload)Pre-Built Struts:Yes

Is this Part #:TOY066KPS2 ???

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the response:

The XP is a mostly cosmetic package for the Southeast Toyota dealers. Almost like buying a Pro - but no great suspension. Other members and forums indicated that the XP suspension should be standard Tacoma.

I'm sincerely interested in purchasing your Iron Man Stage 2 Kit, but as you noted the shipping could get expensive. If you have time you can contact me via email at: dsuzhou@hotmail.com and we can set up a call.

Questions:
Do you still have the boxes etc. for the kit as received? And, do you know the weight(s) & cube of the total kit? (I'll get an estimate for shipment)

Can you send current photos of the kit that shows it in your possession and any receipts / shipping docs you might have?

Thank you

Dave Slocum

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the response:

The XP is a mostly cosmetic package for the Southeast Toyota dealers. Almost like buying a Pro - but no great suspension. Other members and forums indicated that the XP suspension should be standard Tacoma.

I'm sincerely interested in purchasing your Iron Man Stage 2 Kit, but as you noted the shipping could get expensive. If you have time you can contact me via email at: dsuzhou@hotmail.com and we can set up a call.

Questions:
Do you still have the boxes etc. for the kit as received? And, do you know the weight(s) & cube of the total kit? (I'll get an estimate for shipment)

Can you send current photos of the kit that shows it in your possession and any receipts / shipping docs you might have?

Thank you

Dave Slocum
Sent ya an email, sorry for the late response, no Taco so I don't come here often

Back