• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Holland Overland - NEW RELEASE BED RACK

Testing on the dunes is complete from the weekend, rack is ridiculously strong!

I will be building the ladder attachment this week and then she will be ready for the pre-order!
vsdfbs.jpg
Just ship a demo up to me??

Do you have any pictures showing how the soft top is integrated?

Do you have any pictures showing how the soft top is integrated?
No since we have not yet started to prototype the soft-topper. However at this time, its not looking like a good outcome for the soft-topper option to be released any time soon. There are a lot of challenges that we need to overcome before we provide a quality product to the customer. We are still going to be prototyping over the winter so you will see content of the topper being developed.

We have some new renders with updated CAD and geometry for the bed system!

Steel has been ordered and delivered, waiting on a few more manufactured pieces and we will be ready for the first prototype!!
Bed Rack Magazine Render.440.jpg
Bed Rack Magazine Render.441.jpg
Will you be adding the shell under your rack like in these renders?

Will you be adding the shell under your rack like in these renders?
Im working on a few different prototypes for the topper system but yes that is something I will offer!

(Prototype hard panels shown below for roof and sides, canvas for the "rear hatch" soon to be developed)
1580996593639.png

How about something that will clear the victory roof rack so a hard shell rtt can go over the cab. I am building my own legs for there topper rack now. It is a real nice lay out. I can see you did a lot of planning on it.
IMG_20200206_205050_MP.jpg

How about something that will clear the victory roof rack so a hard shell rtt can go over the cab. I am building my own legs for there topper rack now. It is a real nice lay out. I can see you did a lot of planning on it.
IMG_20200206_205050_MP.jpg

Nice work on the rack legs. That's a cool idea. Also dual fridges. Never can have to much beer ?.

@TRDOFHOLLAND It's been a while, but any progress or updates on the mid-height bed rack? I currently have the RCI bed rack and contemplating a change there.

@TRDOFHOLLAND It's been a while, but any progress or updates on the mid-height bed rack? I currently have the RCI bed rack and contemplating a change there.
Unfortunately we had to put a pause on production since the market didnt seem to want the rack, so we are putting our time and effort into other products that are going to be more universal across multiple platforms.

Unfortunately we had to put a pause on production since the market didnt seem to want the rack, so we are putting our time and effort into other products that are going to be more universal across multiple platforms.
Darn! I was kind of looking forward to y'alls bed rack as a different take on everything else on the maket. But alright. Thanks!

Darn! I was kind of looking forward to y'alls bed rack as a different take on everything else on the maket. But alright. Thanks!
We were hoping they would take off as well but they didnt... 🤷‍♂️ Dont worry though, were pumping out a hole bunch new products this summer that will hopefully peak a lot of interest in both tacoma and lots of other platforms

You're not making racks anymore? The hybrid rack got me pretty excited... lol

You're not making racks anymore? The hybrid rack got me pretty excited... lol
We will be making racks but we are putting a pause on them right now, in the future they will be available again.

The hybrid rack was really cool, but no one wanted to pay the price on them since the material and manufacturing was really expensive for small runs. Ill be coming out with a new rack design this summer that will also be all aluminum and flat packed for easier shipping.

I was really looking forward to this rack coming oit. Hit every nail on the head as far as what I'm looking for. Can you be contracted to make one?? Lol

I was really looking forward to this rack coming oit. Hit every nail on the head as far as what I'm looking for. Can you be contracted to make one?? Lol
Maybe a handful of us? I might be interested in something like that... T3G special.

Back