• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Suspension New guy suspension question

bpetroni

1️⃣ Getting Started...
T3G Member
#9,576
Reaction score
I bought a 2022 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 back in November and must say I love this truck. Took it out on a moderate run today and there was a guy with Tundra that was running Rough Country suspension and loved it. The Jeep guys we were out with really bagged on Rough Country. Question, this is my daily driver so I don't want to go too crazy on it but I hope to eventually get bigger tires and upgrade to upgrade the front bumper. I was looking at the Rough Country 2" leveling struts and was wondering if anybody had any experience with them on our trucks? I have also been looking at the Bilstein 6112's or 5100's with OME coils. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20211211_105209.jpg
    20211211_105209.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 10

Butch

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#6,318
Reaction score
Truck Year
Truck Color
Barcelona Red
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
Instagram
@pequeno_diablo_tacoma
Lots of people have 5100s and enjoy them, what ever lift you end up getting my only suggestion is do it right the first time. Buy once, cry once. Instead of putting in blocks or pucks, just spend the money and get new leafs and springs. You will be happier over the long run.

bpetroni

1️⃣ Getting Started...
T3G Member
#9,576
Reaction score
Lots of people have 5100s and enjoy them, what ever lift you end up getting my only suggestion is do it right the first time. Buy once, cry once. Instead of putting in blocks or pucks, just spend the money and get new leafs and springs. You will be happier over the long run.
Thanks for replying I appreciate the advice