• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New from Jax, Fl

Swannybruh

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Just saying what's up. I've got a 16 TRDOR 4x4, OMEs all around, 886 coils, Dakar Standard leaf pack, SPC uppers, CBI front bumper, 9k winch, SpiderTrax spacers and 285 Falken WPs.
IMG_20180213_100148_710.jpg
IMG_20180213_100148_711.jpg

Dude I love the stance on your truck! You do anything to make the front slightly higher than what one expect from that setup? Or maybe it just looks higher cause of the HC front bumper. Either way, welcome to T3G!

Dude I love the stance on your truck! You do anything to make the front slightly higher than what one expect from that setup? Or maybe it just looks higher cause of the HC front bumper. Either way, welcome to T3G!
Thanks! Its actually slightly lower in the front. The bump does make it look higher since theres more wheel exposed.

Back