• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NEW Expedition Series Lower Control Arms from TOTAL CHAOS

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score

TOTAL CHAOS is proud to announce the release of the all-new EXPEDITION SERIES lower control arms. The Expedition Series is an evolution of the original Race Series which increases ground clearance and adds component strength. With strategic additions and subtle enhancements, the Expedition Series lower control arms will improve on and off road handling on a wide range of suspension configurations.

One of the main features of the Expedition Series lower arms are newly integrated steering stop tabs which retain factory turning angle with no modification necessary to the OEM ball joint cradles. Put that grinder away for this install, these are 100% bolt-on.

Only found on Expedition Series lowers, strategically placed pockets have been added at the coilover shock tabs to increase clearances allowing for a wider range of shocks to be used (up to 3.0").

Uniball cups on the Expedition Series lowers are part of a stout one-piece billet design that increases strength and provides more turning clearance. 1" 100% stainless steel uniballs are included which replace the factory ball joints.

As with all TOTAL CHAOS lower control arms, replaceable polyurethane pivot bushings and zerk fittings are included for easy maintenance. As always, don't forget to prep your sh*t!

TOTAL CHAOS Expedition Series lower control arms consist of laser cut 4130 chromoly throughout and are 100% MADE IN THE USA. Currently the Expedition Series is available as a stock length replacement. Single or dual shock variants are also available for vehicles with or without KDSS. Note: for dual shock applications, a 1.25" wheel spacer is required to keep the tire from hitting the second shock at full steering lock.

05+ Tacoma | 03+ 4Runner | 07+ FJ | GX470 & GX460 | Prado 120 & 150

SHOP EXPEDITION SERIES LOWER CONTROL ARMS

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

@JerryTaco2.0 we solved the turning radius issue you asked about a while back. Check this out ^
I saw that! What's the pricing going to be? I need to get some control arms and was going to do the new Camburg arms but not at all opposed to yours. Was trying to get something on for Overland Expo since the truck will be in a booth there.

I saw that! What's the pricing going to be? I need to get some control arms and was going to do the new Camburg arms but not at all opposed to yours. Was trying to get something on for Overland Expo since the truck will be in a booth there.

w/o Secondary Shock Mounts - $2189.50 (#86555-E-16-NSS)

w/ Secondary Shock Mounts - $2189.50 (86555-E-16)

We'd love to get a set on your ride! Give Pat a call if you'd like to get an order going before Expo.
951-737-9682

Comment below if you have any questions.

86555-E-16-NSS.jpg

w/o Secondary Shock Mounts - $2189.50 (#86555-E-16-NSS)

w/ Secondary Shock Mounts - $2189.50 (86555-E-16)

We'd love to get a set on your ride! Give Pat a call if you'd like to get an order going before Expo.
951-737-9682

Comment below if you have any questions.

86555-E-16-NSS.jpg
Right on! I'll call you tomorrow. A little more than I was looking to spend on the Camburg arms but I know you guys make great stuff. I just did your cam tab gussets too

Right on! I'll call you tomorrow. A little more than I was looking to spend on the Camburg arms but I know you guys make great stuff. I just did your cam tab gussets too

These are a little bit more expensive than some of the competition that's on the market.

Our Expedition Series Lower Control Arms don't require ANY modifications to the steering stops. You can leave the angle grinder at home and easily bolt these on.

We have bushing lower rod end shocks and 3.0s covered! Only found on Expedition Series lowers, strategically placed pockets have been added at the coilover shock tabs to increase clearances allowing for a wider range of shocks to be used (up to 3.0"). If you upgrade to a 3.0, no modifications are required.

Many customers daily drive these vehicles and want something that handles great ON & OFF the road. Urethane bushings are located at the frame attachment points for vibration reduction while offering a smoother range of travel. These are set up for the best of both worlds.

If you, or anyone else, have more questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We've been specializing in Toyota suspension for over 20 years and are very happy to help! Info@chaosfab.com

Last edited:
These are a little bit more expensive than some of the competition that's on the market.

Our Expedition Series Lower Control Arms don't require ANY modifications to the steering stops. You can leave the angle grinder at home and easily bolt these on.

We have bushing lower rod end shocks and 3.0s covered! Only found on Expedition Series lowers, strategically placed pockets have been added at the coilover shock tabs to increase clearances allowing for a wider range of shocks to be used (up to 3.0"). If you upgrade to a 3.0, no modifications are required.

Many customers daily drive these vehicles and want something that handles great ON & OFF the road. Urethane bushings are located at the frame attachment points for vibration reduction while offering a smoother range of travel. These are set up for the best of both worlds.

If you, or anyone else, have more questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We've been specializing in Toyota suspension for over 20 years and are very happy to help! Info@chaosfab.com
All great info! Not having to modify any of the stock steering is a HUGE bonus for sure, no doubt about that, so thank you guys for being mindful of that. I know with the previously mentioned competitor, you have to take apart part of the steering rack to install some new steering stock bushings which certainly complicates the install a fair bit. No doubt you guys have always and continue to make exceptionally well built parts, no denying that and these arms seem to take that to the next level! I would love to have them on my truck!

Only found on Expedition Series lowers, strategically placed pockets have been added at the coilover shock tabs to increase clearances allowing for a wider range of shocks to be used (up to 3.0")

This means you can NOW install a bushing lower rod end shock or a 3.0!
Click the link below to find Expedition Series Lower Control Arms for your ride!

TOTAL CHAOS | Expedition Series LCA

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

Have them installed, love them, significant difference in turning radius

I installed a set in May! Love them as well, little squeaky after a day on the trails. Will post some pictures soon.

Rad! Great to hear

What grease are you using?
Pretty sure I scored the first batch of them!

The dealership did the first go around.....time for another. What is the manufacturers recommendations? Also is it based on mileage? Usage? I suppose I can read the literature they came with as well. I use Aerokriol as a spray lubricate after every trip which helps. I don't desert race but tight Washington State trails.

Pretty sure I scored the first batch of them!

The dealership did the first go around.....time for another. What is the manufacturers recommendations? Also is it based on mileage? Usage? I suppose I can read the literature they came with as well. I use Aerokriol as a spray lubricate after every trip which helps. I don't desert race but tight Washington State trails.
Not sure, about that, I got shipped as soon as they drop, lol
Have to check our ship dates over a beer, latest ship minute buys, lol

Back