New color scheme added to Tacoma3G.com: Army Green

• 🤙Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum!
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tyler

T3G Level: Legendary
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
Hi guys,

I know I'm a little late on getting this color scheme added to the forum, but we now have the option to view the website using the 2020 Army Green color scheme! I don't think many of you guys own a Taco in this color yet, but you can switch to it by clicking here: https://tacoma3g.com/misc/style?style_id=12

Let me know if the shade of green seems off to you. It was hard to get an accurate read on what this green should look like on the forum compared to how it looks in photos of the trucks.

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
Side note: I'd still like to add a darker theme eventually. That'll just be a little trickier to get right. Earth colors might work for that, we'll see.

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member

jchooley13

T3G Level: Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Justin
T3G Member
#3,111
Went to the first link and it wasn't an option. but its working now(y). Honestly it's really close. Depending on the photo you look it at, it needs to be darker or needs more yellow.

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
Went to the first link and it wasn't an option. but its working now(y). Honestly it's really close. Depending on the photo you look it at, it needs to be darker or needs more yellow.
I was thinking it might need to be darker. I've never seen this color in person and all photos are different. But I might see how it looks if I make it a little darker.

Top Bottom