• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New 3rd Gen Tacoma Roof Racks

BARE Outfitters

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
bareoutfitters.com
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
710C5A77-7063-4F0F-A72E-B672C1CAEEDF.jpeg

EDA08ACE-3D3D-40B5-90A8-12DA81A844EE.jpeg

35147851-39F2-4DA3-AF08-6BF06ACD20A0.jpeg

BARE Outfitters Co.
Now carrying the AL Offroad Roof Racks !!

All Prices Are Shipped In The USA

• $610 RAW (no color)
  • $650 Black Powdercoat
  • $700 R/G/B or White powdercoat (custom colors always welcome)
We became involved with this father-son duo out of Greenville,TX in the initial design phases of the rack design.

The rack is composed of aluminum alloy and stainless steel with 80/20 crossbars. This insures an excessively long rust-free life for the rack and your truck.

Rated to exceed the need of the standard adventurer, has been tested to exceed 600# on the trail.

The unique design of the brackets, allows the rack to be adjustable, clear the sharkfin, and remain stable with it’s in-channel design. This means zero spacers as it secures firmly in the channel, unlike other designs.

Looking at the side fairings, you’ll notice the triangular notches, these are added tie-down points designed for bungees and other hooks.

Driven to be a premium product and exceed the ability of current racks on the market, we have pushed harder to maintain a price that is possibly the most affordable.

Message us or comment with any questions. Let us help you build your rig with function and form.

Be Always Ready to Explore!!
- Joshua Neal, RN

www.bareoutfitters.com
IG: @bare_outfitters
FB: @bareoutfitters

Back