• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

My "Slow Build".

Shred_n_Tread

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.kevingeraldez.com
2017 Sport DCSB Auto
White
New to the Taco community digging the vibes.... met some of you at toy drives. Hoping to connect and talk shop later in the meantime this Rig is breaking the bank!!!! I thought all my video/photography and Surfboard happiness was bad geezus.
TACO20183.jpg

Attachments

• TACOSANDWAVES_3 copy.jpg
    TACOSANDWAVES_3 copy.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 78
New to the Taco community digging the vibes.... met some of you at toy drives. Hoping to connect and talk shop later in the meantime this Rig is breaking the bank!!!! I thought all my video/photography and Surfboard happiness was bad geezus.
TACO20183.jpg
oh truck hobbies are farrrrrrr worse haha. great looking ride man

Thanks, @Tyler @Bird dog @Malcolm I know this was started by guys that serve? Cool seeing all you military gents building your tacos.. my son in law has a taco as well he is stationed in Parris Island SC he just became SSGT hopefully he will be able to build his rig soon. @Rob Daman ordering my DECKED system tomorrow! I'll be peaking your video for suggestions.

Thanks, @Tyler @Bird dog @Malcolm I know this was started by guys that serve? Cool seeing all you military gents building your tacos.. my son in law has a taco as well he is stationed in Parris Island SC he just became SSGT hopefully he will be able to build his rig soon. @Rob Daman ordering my DECKED system tomorrow! I'll be peaking your video for suggestions.
Awesome! If he is currently there as a drill instructor, he probably won’t have time for the Taco until the tour finishes, lol.

Back