• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

MTNBKR's Calvary Blue Access Cab

mtnbkr

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR AC Auto
Cavalry Blue
Aloha from the Big Island of Hawaii!

Just a couple pix of my '19 Tacoma TRD OffRoad Access Cab - it has a 6" ProComp lift and 295/70R17 Falken Wildpeak M/Ts...
Lots of plans for it, but gotta see if my checkbook can keep up!

Attachments

• AfterLift.jpg
    AfterLift.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 141
  • GlamorShot.jpg
    GlamorShot.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 113
Cav blue a-cab ftw

Welcome aboard.

Morning folks!
I'm getting jealous of all the mods...so I broke down and bought the (faux) TRD Pro Grill from MC Auto Parts - $182.00 shipped to Hawaii!

Y'all keep giving me ideas...which means my wallet just gets lighter and lighter...oh well...

Attachments

• Grille-Before-After.png
    Grille-Before-After.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 115
Morning folks!
I'm getting jealous of all the mods...so I broke down and bought the (faux) TRD Pro Grill from MC Auto Parts - $182.00 shipped to Hawaii!

Y'all keep giving me ideas...which means my wallet just gets lighter and lighter...oh well...
We are here for you!

I do! Gorgeous area - one of my top five :)
I grew up in Sunrise Beach at the Lake...been a looooong time since I went back!
But it's not horrible here either...lol!

Installed the TAC Fender Flares today! I definitely like them, and they weren't crazy difficult to install. Looks more proportional to me as well :cool:

Attachments

• BeforeAfterFlares.jpg
    BeforeAfterFlares.jpg
    866.8 KB · Views: 103
Back