• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

MOORE expo. Anyone going?

Are you going

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OzarkLander

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Who all will be going? Also, if you are going do you have anything to sell that could be brought to save on shipping? I’ll be headed up from central Arkansas and would be glad to transport for someone if needed. T3G express?

I don't even know what this is. There are expos anymore?

Who all will be going? Also, if you are going do you have anything to sell that could be brought to save on shipping? I’ll be headed up from central Arkansas and would be glad to transport for someone if needed. T3G express?
Checkout the New Holland Overland booth! Ill have a bunch of molle panel stuff for sale in hand (Like the front door molle panel, and center console molle panel). Most of my stuff and I know a lot of the vendors aren't bringing a ton of quantity of each product since its hard to tell how busy the event is going to be. Im offering discounted shipping on all my items, as well as special show pricing too on everything!

Brands im bringing:
New Holland Overland
Garmin
Baja Designs
Dometic
MC Ranch Overland
LifeSaver
Yank Straps

If theres anything you want prior to the show I can hold it for you to make sure you get something! DM me if you have any questions

I’ll be there.

And if anyone has a spare 17” aluminum rim (OEM or whatever) I’ll gladly pay for it if you can bring it!

Last year I worked the event (right by you @New Holland Overland) but this year I’m staying low key to do some classes and hang out with people!

I’ll be with this guy ^

edit. Won’t be able to miss our trucks.
1 will be plasti dipped flat red on 37’s (which is way cool)
2 the blue pig you’ll hear coming from a mile alway with how squeaky it is.

Last edited:
I’ll be with this guy ^

edit. Won’t be able to miss our trucks.
1 will be plasti dipped flat red on 37’s (which is way cool)
2 the blue pig you’ll hear coming from a mile alway with how squeaky it is.

the office fist bump GIF

Checkout the New Holland Overland booth! Ill have a bunch of molle panel stuff for sale in hand (Like the front door molle panel, and center console molle panel). Most of my stuff and I know a lot of the vendors aren't bringing a ton of quantity of each product since its hard to tell how busy the event is going to be. Im offering discounted shipping on all my items, as well as special show pricing too on everything!

Brands im bringing:
New Holland Overland
Garmin
Baja Designs
Dometic
MC Ranch Overland
LifeSaver
Yank Straps

If theres anything you want prior to the show I can hold it for you to make sure you get something! DM me if you have any questions

Sounds like I need to bring some dollars.

Should there be a T3G meet up or something? Or a secret hand signal? ☝️👋👇✊
If you jump up and down, spinning, waving your hands in the air, while yelling "im a little tea cup"...we'll know your from here :p

I tried to get in on this group ride to the expo but it's full. Maybe we should do a T3G group ride?? I'm pretty sure I found the route on Gaia.

I’ll be there.

And if anyone has a spare 17” aluminum rim (OEM or whatever) I’ll gladly pay for it if you can bring it!

Last year I worked the event (right by you @New Holland Overland) but this year I’m staying low key to do some classes and hang out with people!

I have a set of new OEM take-offs from my wife's 2021 4Runner TRDOR if you are interested. I was intending to sell as a set but if I sell you one I may use one as a spare as well and then just have a few extras. Let me know..

I have some 4Runner parts as well. Front struts loaded, rear coils, rear shocks, and upper control arms. All stock take offs with less than 2500 miles.

Also have a full set of 5 of these Mickey Thompson Baja atz p3 in a 245/70r16 with very little mileage on. I don’t have a picture of actual tires at the moment but can get if needed.

B89A0050-F85A-4056-AC12-1686ED474995.png

I have a set of new OEM take-offs from my wife's 2021 4Runner TRDOR if you are interested. I was intending to sell as a set but if I sell you one I may use one as a spare as well and then just have a few extras. Let me know..
Oh I’m in. I’ll shoot you a PM

Also have a full set of 5 of these Mickey Thompson Baja atz p3 in a 245/70r16 with very little mileage on. I don’t have a picture of actual tires at the moment but can get if needed.

B89A0050-F85A-4056-AC12-1686ED474995.png
No I just need a 17” spare for my 35’s. But hoping for aluminum over steel.

...if anyone that is going is interested in swapping a "white" scooped hood for a non-scooped hood let me know! Ill through in some extra goodies :p

Figured id ask since hopefully a lot of taco people will be down there.

...if anyone that is going is interested in swapping a "white" scooped hood for a non-scooped hood let me know! Ill through in some extra goodies :p

ill swap you a red one. No scoop

ill swap you a red one. No scoop
I’ll swap a blue no scoop.

unless you want me and Jason to cut our hoods in half and fuse them together to create the ultimate red blue hood.
And I’ll take the white one.

I’ll swap a blue no scoop.

unless you want me and Jason to cut our hoods in half and fuse them together to create the ultimate red blue hood.
And I’ll take the white one.

This is why we keep you around, your genius is showing.

Back