• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Moonlight

CHALUPA

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
This is extremely short notice, but I’m making the trip down and will be at the park on the 21st. I’d like to be there early and wheel all day.

Just seeing if anyone’s interested or available.

Also, we’ve never been there before and will have the kids with us so nothing extreme. And we will have the kids with us so we may be making more frequent trail stops for snacks, potty breaks, etc. ?

This is extremely short notice, but I’m making the trip down and will be at the park on the 21st. I’d like to be there early and wheel all day.

Just seeing if anyone’s interested or available.

There’s a few of us going to Moonlight on the 22nd!

Are you in the Stl Tacoma group on Facebook? If not, join and we go out almost every month and once my work schedule slows down (or get the help) we will have meets setup.

Dang! I wished that’d work for my schedule.

Not a member of the group, I’ll check it out.

Back