• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Monotube Remote Reservoir Adjustable (coming 02/2020)

DobinsonsUSA

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Our new MRR-A feature 3 way adjustability with 3000 possible combinations to perfect your ride how you want it. Adjust for on and offroad use in the turn of a knob.
10 Stage High Speed Compression
20 Stage Low speed compression
15 Stage Rebound Adjustment
Check out the results for yourself.

Attachments

• MRR Adjustable Shocks.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 125
Wow, that looks like it's going to be a killer setup. Huge range of adjustability. I can't wait to see them and start hearing feedback. I'd love to try them myself.

Wow, that looks like it's going to be a killer setup. Huge range of adjustability. I can't wait to see them and start hearing feedback. I'd love to try them myself.
We're anxious to get them out!

I can’t get it to download on my phone. Do the coils have to come out to adjust height?

I can’t get it to download on my phone. Do the coils have to come out to adjust height?
1575901501056.png

1575901530464.png

Back