• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Molle panels

TacoHog

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Manual
Cement
Hey guys- thinking about getting the MOLLE panels for the bed of my taco- Anybody out there have um? Doesn't seem to be any downside (except$) Love to hear any feed back
thanks

I don’t have them but I recently started eyeballing them. Been looking at the one for the back of the bed against the cab so I could maybe mount a powertank and some recovery gear. They seem pretty cool 🤷🏼‍♂️ Little pricey though

yea - I was thinking recovery boards, shovel ,jack etc.- don't really want to start drilling into bed

Hell no I'm not drilling into my truck lol. There’s enough accessories on the market for these trucks you shouldn’t ever have to drill into it In my opinion. I’ll get a roof rack to mount more stuff too

I installed them in my bed. No drilling...

Attachments

• 20200505_074629.jpg
    20200505_074629.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 104
I got a set from @Victory4x4. Was planning on mounting my propane tank to it, but it interferes with my Bruteforce bed cage. So I may look at mounting my Pro Eagle to it sideways or my shovel. But here's my only photo, sorry I took it at night.
IMG_2646.jpeg

I plan on getting them from Victory to mount traction boards, axe, shovel, roto’s, hi-lift, etc.

Back