• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Modular hybrid.

WarFabArmor

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.warfabarmor.com
2016 SR5 DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
So this is in final design and edit stages. We wanted to get a hybrid going since everyone has been blowing us up about it. However we wanted to add our own touches.
Recessed shackle mount, straight forward fairlead, and removable/changeable wings. For now just tube, but will be adding plate options to allow changing look of truck without needing an entire bumper.
Ok. Some more spy shots. Small tweaks, then finalizing some other stuff then our first production run.
We will be offering cut out slots on top for lights, custom lettering cut out above fairlead, and a few other touches.
Interested in hearing some thoughts overall if you have any. We know this isn't going to appease most folks, it's just our take on the style.
IMG_20200305_180749.jpg
IMG_20200305_190702.jpg
IMG_20200305_190707.jpg
IMG_20200305_193850.jpg

Holy moly. Love the design so far. The recessed shackle mounts and cut in "Tacoma" lettering are dope.

Holy moly. Love the design so far. The recessed shackle mounts and cut in "Tacoma" lettering are dope.
The Tacoma cutout we got permission to do for the local dealer that wants to demo and working with them on TSS compatible. But we are going to offer custom cutouts as an option. Rig name. Forum screen name. Stuff like that. Let people get personalized. Font and sizing will stay.

The Tacoma cutout we got permission to do for the local dealer that wants to demo and working with them on TSS compatible. But we are going to offer custom cutouts as an option. Rig name. Forum screen name. Stuff like that. Let people get personalized. Font and sizing will stay.

I dig it. Very cool way to customize each piece.

Death spikes lol. Mad max times call for mad max parts.
Yup! Now is not the time, but I could see me getting one of these for my truck. My truck is in its overlander phase, but in a few years when I switch to crawler phase, and if you're still making these, I would rock one for sure.

Yup! Now is not the time, but I could see me getting one of these for my truck. My truck is in its overlander phase, but in a few years when I switch to crawler phase, and if you're still making these, I would rock one for sure.
Appreciate it brotha. Like always, not everyone's cup of tea, but we think this is more universal. Will also come with some caps if folks don't want spikes.

Appreciate it brotha. Like always, not everyone's cup of tea, but we think this is more universal. Will also come with some caps if folks don't want spikes.
I'll get a custom letter cutout where it says Tacoma. Mine can say SIXLXVI, which is my online handle for most things, which is code for 666, lol.

Ok, well our site decided to autopopulate the new bumper, so I guess the pre-order is live now.....
I want to clarify, this is a pre- order. We will get orders, and when there is enough for the sheet we will send off to laser. The parts can be cut and bent there while we are still working on getting cleared to reopen. We are hoping that is later this week/early next week.
If there are any questions, please ask me.
The discount is $200 off whatever options you choose. That simple. No code needed. It's in there.
If you want to get the custom cutout in front, please reach out, do not worry about not getting on to the pre order because you are sorting out what you want, we can get it set up and you can finalize your bumper before we ship to laser, no big deal. Then just let me know if you want the spike up front or the round cap. Same cost.
IF we get at least a few people that want powdercoat, we can get black powder done, will be about 150 each. Would need at least 5 folks to want it to get that pricing.
This will ship ground. Weight and size will let us drop in a box and ship ground - thank god for modular.
Again, any questions please ask.

https://warfabarmor.com/products/osprey-modular-hybrid-front-coming-soon

We have our appeal meeting monday. So if all goes as planned, we will be back at it and shipping the remaining earlier orders by mid week! Thank goodness.

The pre-order interest has been great, so instead of limiting to a handful of orders, we are extending to the end of the month - kind of our way of saying thanks for being patient with us through all this.

The social media stuff has tons of information up regarding the different style caps/finishes we can do on the tube, hoops, etc. Appreciate yall. If you have any questions just let me know.

Last edited:
Back