• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Merry Christmas!

“Mele Kalikimaka”. The Hawaiian thing to say on a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day. That’s the island greeting that we send to you. From the land where palm trees sway.

Here know that Christmas will be green and bright.

The sun to shine by day and all the stars at night

Mele Kalikimaka is the Hawaii’s way ..To say Merry Christmas to you…

First verse by Bing Cosby and John Scott Trotter and his Orchestra…

Aloha …Be safe.. enjoy life …live it to it’s fullest .. stay honest…and always live on the right side…”ALWAYS “

“Mele Kalikimaka”. The Hawaiian thing to say on a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day. That’s the island greeting that we send to you. From the land where palm trees sway.

Here know that Christmas will be green and bright.

The sun to shine by day and all the stars at night

Mele Kalikimaka is the Hawaii’s way ..To say Merry Christmas to you…

First verse by Bing Cosby and John Scott Trotter and his Orchestra…

Aloha …Be safe.. enjoy life …live it to it’s fullest .. stay honest…and always live on the right side…”ALWAYS “
Reminded me of this :)

Original link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zT894S_zoD0

I missed the Christmas post, but merry belated christmas everyone! I happened to be in @B-Man 's area for christmas this year! Hope everyone got some neat stuff!

Back