• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Merry Christmas! Tacoma3G's First Christmas!

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Auto
Cement
I just wanted to take the time to tell you all MERRY CHRISTMAS!
This is Tacoma3G.com's first christmas since conception and we are all very thankful for your continued support end engagement with the community.
It has been amazing being able to meet some of you, plan our offroad meets, and see all the knowledge this community has to share for the 3rd Gen Tacoma's.
I am confident in saying, and im sure you all believe so too, that this community will continue to thrive and grow, as not only our community grows but the love for it as well.
Were hoping your holidays are nothing less than awesome and filled with new mods for you Tacomas that you can share with the rest of us.

beach B&W.jpg

I wished I had a fancy pic of my Taco to post, but I don’t, so I’ll just say Merry Xmas to all of the Tacoma3G community.

Thank you all for your guidance. I’m happy to be a part of it.

I just wanted to take the time to tell you all MERRY CHRISTMAS!
This is Tacoma3G.com's first christmas since conception and we are all very thankful for your continued support end engagement with the community.
It has been amazing being able to meet some of you, plan our offroad meets, and see all the knowledge this community has to share for the 3rd Gen Tacoma's.
I am confident in saying, and im sure you all believe so too, that this community will continue to thrive and grow, as not only our community grows but the love for it as well.
Were hoping your holidays are nothing less than awesome and filled with new mods for you Tacomas that you can share with the rest of us.

beach B&W.jpg
I must say this has been an awesome forum and a on growing one merry Christmas and cheers for an ongoing awesome forum and creating new friends on here ??

Back