• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Massachusetts?

I work in Lincoln, MA over by the back gate of Hanscom...

I'm at the other end of 32, but, work all over.... Mostly Boston and South Shore.

Chase

I'm up in Manchester, NH. Close enough.

Just bought my first Taco, 2016 OR. Looking to start the build. Actually bought the TRD Pro Grill the day I put my deposit down?.

Any of you fahkas know some good trails in the area?

I have a class vi list im just working my way down. Just exploring and seeing what i can get on?

hey guys checking in.
mom finally sent pics while im away
2018 DCSB w/ max tracs, recovery strap, mainline overland soft shackles, CBI high clearance rear bumper, and blinking brake lights
got dobinsons 3" suspension lift and c4fab hybrid front bumper waiting for me
looking to get some 33" bfg km3 and new wheels....

Attachments

• InkedTacoma 2_LI.jpg
    InkedTacoma 2_LI.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
  • Tacoma 5.jpg
    Tacoma 5.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 103
I'm up in Manchester, NH. Close enough.

Just bought my first Taco, 2016 OR. Looking to start the build. Actually bought the TRD Pro Grill the day I put my deposit down?.

Any of you fahkas know some good trails in the area?

I have a class vi list im just working my way down. Just exploring and seeing what i can get on?

the range road series up near Pembroke and Suncook NH, I like 5th, 6th, and 7th range road... fun when it snows, impossible when its frozen and iced over. also bear brook state park is decent, chester turnpike is great
not a lot of places in MA unless you wanna risk trespassing and some fudd calling the cops. can't wait to move to the south where there are plenty of public ranges and off road recreation areas

Just did fog lights on my SR yesterday and this fluff comes down lol , cali raised fog pod replacements took less than half hour to mount up and threw on some yellow laminx film to get that yellow beam to cut down on the dust and just looks sick

Attachments

• 4DD99E09-172D-4335-9FA8-25EB725E123F.jpeg
    4DD99E09-172D-4335-9FA8-25EB725E123F.jpeg
    389.7 KB · Views: 107
Back