• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Marlin Crawler RCLT-HD

What are everyones thoughts on Marlin Crawlers RCLT-HD kit that is supposed to be dropping this spring?

https://www.marlincrawler.com/suspension/rclt/rclt-hd

I dig it. I had plans to get the setup. Then I heard an estimate on price ?

Still waiting to see what their final price is. I’m in if 4-5k but out anymore than that. It may be worth it to some but not me. There’s a lot more that can be done with that kind of money.

Interested in seeing people run it though!

Looks pretty rad. Not exactly what I need, but for someone out there it's perfect. *cough* @Tyler *cough* haha

Also I've seen that white Marlin truck in person and it is amazing.

1587145103869.png

It is very interesting. But I need to know the price and how it rivals a solid axle as they say.

I dig it. I had plans to get the setup. Then I heard an estimate on price ?

Still waiting to see what their final price is. I’m in if 4-5k but out anymore than that. It may be worth it to some but not me. There’s a lot more that can be done with that kind of money.

Interested in seeing people run it though!
I'm with you on the price. It has my interest but one of my main concerns is replacement parts, everything on the system is different than any other long travel kit out on the market so how hard would it be to get parts if they break?

Back