• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Lug Size

CMNT_TACO

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
2018 Sport DCLB Auto
Cement
I plan on purchasing a set of Ray10 wheels from SCS and I just wanted to get some input on lug size/fitment. I’m looking for a lug size that would fit somewhat flush with the wheel or maybe a little bit of poke out past the face of the rim. I’ve attached a screenshot of the available sizes SCS has available. Any and all input would be great. Thanks!

Attachments

• EEA1EA0B-C4F6-4CC0-8B14-DA9C02AF5591.png
    EEA1EA0B-C4F6-4CC0-8B14-DA9C02AF5591.png
    866.7 KB · Views: 159
IDK if this helps but I found this:

– Generation: III
– Center Bore: 106.1 mm
– Torque: 113 Nm
– Thread Size: M12 x 1.5

Source: https://www.wheel-size.com/size/toyota/tacoma/2020/

May need to shoot SCS an email and see which of the two M12 lugs will work best with the wheels you're getting.

Last edited:
I emailed scs and they said the extended thread lug nuts are highly recommended. I just received my ray 10’s and e/t lug nuts from them as well ?

Back