• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Lower control arm skid install

ragofabrication

ragofabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.ragofabrication.com
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Hey everyone! It's been a while!

If you guys haven't heard, we got a new Tacoma so we are developing new products along with what we currently produce! Rear shock skids are almost complete and should be up on our site very soon!!! We have everything your taco-heart desires including beefy rock sliders, rugged bed racks, fuel tank skid plate, ARB compressor mount and molle storage panels for your rack, console and bed.

In the meantime, check out this awesome install done by Bustabeatgeorge with his new Lower Control Arm Skid Plates!
View: https://youtu.be/zbjk-f7WKAw

Want to protect the undercarriage of your off-roader too? Check out Rago Fabrication for all your possibilities!!
https://www.ragofabrication.com/

Use Coupon Codes:
SPOOKY15 to save $15 on orders over $100
SPOOKY60 to save $60 on orders over $400
SPOOKY100 to save $100 on orders over $600

Last edited:
You guys going to be making full skids for the Tacoma?

Hi,
Right now we do not have plans to design one. However, I will let Mario, owner & fabricator, know that there is interest for one! We are constantly designing more products and always looking for suggestions!!
-Rago Fabrication

Hi,
Right now we do not have plans to design one. However, I will let Mario, owner & fabricator, know that there is interest for one! We are constantly designing more products and always looking for suggestions!!
-Rago Fabrication

I'd love to see them come to market. Complete with access plates to change the oil and filter without removing the whole plate. ?

I spoke with Mario, we are waiting for a lift so we can do the 3D scan!! We don't have a time frame for it yet but it's coming!! His design will have some easier access plates, the only concern will be if you are off-roading they will be the first thing that could get damaged. Once we scan he will play around with the design options!

I spoke with Mario, we are waiting for a lift so we can do the 3D scan!! We don't have a time frame for it yet but it's coming!! His design will have some easier access plates, the only concern will be if you are off-roading they will be the first thing that could get damaged. Once we scan he will play around with the design options!

Great to hear!! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!

2 DAYS LEFT FOR BLACK OCTOBER SAVINGS!!!!!

Attachments

• Spooky10.png
    Spooky10.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
Back