• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted Looking for tss garnish for trd pro grill.

Now tell you this! I had a problem with knock off tss covers, eBay thru codes, amazon thru codes, because either the plastic was to thick or too narrow. Idk. So I bought an oem one off eBay $50 at the time it was cheap, the seller raised the freaking price to $350 due to high demands, so I got lucky and this one I got work flawless! Then I bought 2nd one from @runnin4tacos for $59 or $69 and this ones works perfect too, currently installed on my tacoma. The oem is set aside just in case anything happens. Just FYI. Not trying busy any balls on anyone. Just my knowledge and passing it on. And I got my TRD pro grill knock off from ToyotaProshop, and their tss didn’t work as my 1st attempt

Back