• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Looking for trails

TacoTamer

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR AC Auto
Magnetic Gray
Hey Guys/Gals

Few months ago I purchased my first Tacoma TRD Off road, but I still haven’t been able to use my off road features because I don’t know any trails.
My truck is currently stock but I know these are capable of some light off tossing without any upgrades. Now I’m just wondering if anyone know any trails In Alberta Canada, I am from Edmonton and would love to know which ones are around, and if so if anyone wants to go as I’m still new to it.
Appreciate any responses or tips/tricks

I am from calgary alberta. Make the trip down to waiparous and head to the falls before march 31 when it closes down!!!

Get yourself one of those trusty backroads mapbooks. We have a different issues for all parts of BC.
Must be the same for Alberta👋

Back