• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Looking for a good alignment shop in San Diego... (SPC UCAS)

smithcam

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
Hi everyone,

I just lifted my 2020 4x4 OR with some Fox 2.5's and SPC adjustable UCA's on 285/70/17's -18 offset. Looking for a good reputable shop that knows how to work the SPC UCA's. I live in east county, and have checked with a few of the local off-road shops like 4WP and ORW, just want to see if anyone has any good recommendations before I make a decision. I searched around on the forum but couldn't find anything concrete (no pun intended).

Thanks,
Cameron

IMG_5767.jpg

Oh yea you’ll have lots of caster to move forward. I got em too my alignment is done right and caster moved 3.5+ degree forward. Sorry I don’t have a location for you I’m not local to you. But great 👍🏽 to have those SPC!

I just use the Firestone in Fashion Valley area. Once you've set the SPC arms up correctly to get the max caster the alignment isn't difficult, complex, or special in any way. Just take it to any alignment shop and get it done and you should be fine.

Back