• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Looking for 2019 Tacoma price list or ideas....

JeRM

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently in the market for my first Tacoma and I'm in-between a 2018-19 Tacoma for that beautiful Calvary Blue, or holding out for a 2024 in a different trim. I've got my eyes locked on a 2019 Tacoma Limited V6 4x4 with leather, sunroof, and a nice bed rack included.

What I'm trying to figure out though is what the MSRP would have been like for this vehicle new, to then compare to the dealerships current listing price. Gauge the depreciation and mileage roughly as well. Is there any useful website tool or older build sheet to try and do this effectively?

Thanks in advance.

Limited's are pretty rare as they are marketed to a very specific demographic. You might be hard pressed to find one in that trim package. Additionally, I'm not aware of any historical data being kept on sale prices in a centralized location.

Limited's are pretty rare as they are marketed to a very specific demographic. You might be hard pressed to find one in that trim package. Additionally, I'm not aware of any historical data being kept on sale prices in a centralized location.

There is current a price sheet for the new 4G, so I was expecting to easily find one for a 2019 that may have previously floated around before launch.

They're asking $39k and seemingly not interested in haggling, so at that price I figure I just wait for the new '24 and sacrifice having a few options I wanted, but also get brand new tech and lower miles. ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯

Hi,

I'm currently in the market for my first Tacoma and I'm in-between a 2018-19 Tacoma for that beautiful Calvary Blue, or holding out for a 2024 in a different trim. I've got my eyes locked on a 2019 Tacoma Limited V6 4x4 with leather, sunroof, and a nice bed rack included.

What I'm trying to figure out though is what the MSRP would have been like for this vehicle new, to then compare to the dealerships current listing price. Gauge the depreciation and mileage roughly as well. Is there any useful website tool or older build sheet to try and do this effectively?

Thanks in advance.
Tacos,.... you pick color and trim and distance from your zip code

Just that easy
1701458059252.png

Huh?
You looking for current prices of years Tacomas and depreciation of them,.... "vehicles of past years and mileage"
I show you one with all you have your outline, and you are Huh to the Duh???

Dude sounds like you would be happier with someone else doing your homework,... ever heard or homework?
I will give you a formula to help you out with direction,..... because it's your money!

If you’re looking to calculate the MSRP of a vehicle, there are several websites that can help you with that. One such website is Edmunds1. They provide a comprehensive list of new and used cars, along with their MSRP and other details. You can also use their depreciation calculator to estimate the value of a car based on its age, mileage, and condition2.
Another website that you might find useful is Kelley Blue Book3. They provide a similar service to Edmunds, with a comprehensive list of new and used cars, along with their MSRP and other details. They also have a depreciation calculator that you can use to estimate the value of a car based on its age, mileage, and condition3.

Then look at the "new" target "2024" that look to be 10K above MSRP of 2023 base models.
So here ya go,..... Base prices with no goodies,... add taxes dealer fees and of course hidden crap (add 5K)

So you are looking at 10-15K above listed below,..... unless you "are smarter than the average buyer",..... good luck LOL

2024 Toyota Tacoma Trim Overview
  • 2024 Toyota Tacoma SR: Starts At $31,500
  • 2024 Toyota Tacoma SR5: Starts At $36,200
  • 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PreRunner: Starts At $38,100
  • 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport: Starts At $39,400
  • 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road: Starts At $41,800
  • 2024 Toyota Tacoma Limited: Starts At $52,100
  • 2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter: Starting MSRP TBA
  • 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro: Starting MSRP TBA
A base 2023 (no 4wd no V6 no goodies) $28,600

My 2022 TRD Sport DCSB 4WD MT V6 plus interior goodies was 39K ....
Other options going fully loaded and fees-taxes turned into 45K ,....... 6K over base,....

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Back