• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Lights upgrade?

BrotacoTRD

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
Been on some dark places with the rig and I see myself placing my hi beams more than usual (guess I'm getting old), what are you guys running? Likely get a Xenon HID lights and some baja designs but wouldn't want to mess with any wiring...suggestions are welcome?

Been on some dark places with the rig and I see myself placing my hi beams more than usual (guess I'm getting old), what are you guys running? Likely get a Xenon HID lights and some baja designs but wouldn't want to mess with any wiring...suggestions are welcome?
Honestly I have the rigid cube sae foglights and they are so bright I forget to turn on my head lights

Such an easy kit to install, and so bright it’s rediculous
Instaling mine tomorrow. But I went 35w same company. I have plenty of lghtbars if i need them and also i never needed high beams when running 35 watts before. Cant imagine 55w

Where these bolt on pro setup? Or Wired in to install?
4A2B7845-67C0-45E4-8B95-73EFB8CED0F0.jpeg

Bought the plug for the factory harness

I only have the @CaliRaisedLED hidden bumper light bar and it’s bright as hell. I can imagine how insane it would get if I added some outward facing ditch lights.
The ones I got mounted are stupid bright. Lit up a hill like day that was about 150 yrds away

If you really want to bring out the ultimate potential of your lights, we recommend doing a retrofit.
This was on my personal 97 Nissan 240SX before i got rid of it last year. Low beam alone in picture below.

20160828_002712.jpg

Im new to headlight information. How hard is it to retrofit?

Back