OFF-ROAD LIGHTING Lights upgrade?

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

BrotacoTRD

= III • Silver
First Name
nevO
T3G Member
Been on some dark places with the rig and I see myself placing my hi beams more than usual (guess I'm getting old), what are you guys running? Likely get a Xenon HID lights and some baja designs but wouldn't want to mess with any wiring...suggestions are welcome?

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Been on some dark places with the rig and I see myself placing my hi beams more than usual (guess I'm getting old), what are you guys running? Likely get a Xenon HID lights and some baja designs but wouldn't want to mess with any wiring...suggestions are welcome?
Honestly I have the rigid cube sae foglights and they are so bright I forget to turn on my head lights

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
Such an easy kit to install, and so bright it’s rediculous
Instaling mine tomorrow. But I went 35w same company. I have plenty of lghtbars if i need them and also i never needed high beams when running 35 watts before. Cant imagine 55w

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Where these bolt on pro setup? Or Wired in to install?
4A2B7845-67C0-45E4-8B95-73EFB8CED0F0.jpeg

Bought the plug for the factory harness

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I only have the CaliRaisedLED hidden bumper light bar and it’s bright as hell. I can imagine how insane it would get if I added some outward facing ditch lights.

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I only have the CaliRaisedLED hidden bumper light bar and it’s bright as hell. I can imagine how insane it would get if I added some outward facing ditch lights.
The ones I got mounted are stupid bright. Lit up a hill like day that was about 150 yrds away

Flinky

= III • Silver
First Name
Genna
T3G Member
If you really want to bring out the ultimate potential of your lights, we recommend doing a retrofit.
This was on my personal 97 Nissan 240SX before i got rid of it last year. Low beam alone in picture below.

20160828_002712.jpg

Im new to headlight information. How hard is it to retrofit?

Top Bottom