• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Lightning

Nursetaco

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCSB Auto
Inferno
Need some help y’all I’m new to the Tacoma world what’s a good light set up that durable and affordable

@Nursetaco What type of lights are you looking for? Replacement bulbs for for your existing lights or are you looking to add a light bar or ditch lights?

Light bars and ditch lights
Check out @CaliRaisedLED they are a vendor on here, I can vouch for the quality of their products and I'm sure others on here would as well. They are more reasonable compared to some of the other big names out there, but more expensive than the cheap stuff on Amazon. Keep an eye out, I here they might be willing to do a group buy.

I recommend Ditch Lights first. They are easy to install and do pretty much everything you need them to. You are always going to be faced with cheaper options. RIGID Side Shooters are 300 bucks. They come with everything you need including the lifetime warranty. We even use the best powder-coating which protects light light from rush and fade. They are 6,300 lumens each with a smooth 210 degree spread. No more tilting your lights down in the ditch and losing that forward lighting.

2410-2018-0512093155157425697092.jpeg

Back