• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Lighting question

What exactly do you mean by match? Are you referring to the lighting color, output, design shape? There's plenty of phenomenal lighting options out there with @Baja Designs , @CaliRaisedLED , and @TrdRigid all being vendors in the T3G vendor forum.

Yeah, all that, lol. I gave a 19 TRD Sport, I’d like to add additional lights if they will match what I have (same color output for lack of a better word), or change mine over to LED, if my heart can stand the pricing...thanks

LEDs in the factory locations are pretty cheap. I got mine from XenonDepot and I'm pretty happy with them. The light color and output is way better. Realistically you will never find a bar or pod or aftermarket led light that matches the factory halogen headlights. The factory lighting, both color and output is terrible.

Once you have those the sky is the limit with the other bar and pod options.

I went with Morimoto Elite 5500K HID kit (with option LED fog lights)from Retrofit Source. with CaliRaisedLED light bar. All of them are pretty close in color output

HIDs and fogs. (I had yellow films on the fogs and have sine taken them off)

Light bar

how they look from the front.

Back