• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

lighting Question

Shadowwolf181

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2021 Sport DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
What the advantage/disadvantage to the amber fog lights pods over the normal clear ones?

thank you. I don't do overland or offroad stuff. we camp and field stuff but get alot of fog/rain and no road lighting so its dark as hell at night. been looking at fog light and ditch light options. Just didn't know which was better to go with

Upvote 0
thank you. I don't do overland or offroad stuff. we camp and field stuff but get alot of fog/rain and no road lighting so its dark as hell at night. been looking at fog light and ditch light options. Just didn't know which was better to go with
If you decide to go with anything Baja Designs let me know and I can hook you up with some good deals.

I think you would be really impressed with the squadron lights baja has to offer! They make oem fog light replacement options too

Upvote 0
Back