• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Lift

Fsu0209

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
I have a 16 2 wheel drive I’m looking to lift. Any suggestions helps!

All depends if you are just daily driving and want something comfy for the road or off-road a little bit or off-road hard, since you got the 2wd I’m assuming you’re not going for anything crazy and Bilstein makes a solid 2-2.5inch lift that will be comfortable for daily driving, id also reccomend upper control arms because they help eliminate a lot of bump steer and also help keep those alignment numbers in check. I personally run icon delta joint upper control arms but I doubt you want to spend $800 on just that part and I dont really know to many other brands besides spc

Back