• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Leveling Kit

Hooty84

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Was thinking about using Eibach kit for leveling. Anyone use one and like it/dislike it? Should get +2 in the front and +1 in the rear from what I have read. This would be perfect for my purposes. Daily driver and overlanding on the weekends with possible long drives and some trials/off-roading.
Edit:
Also not carrying super heavy load but RTT on the back with the bed loaded with gear. Don't want to do AAL tho cause don't think I need it.

Last edited:
Was thinking about using Eibach kit for leveling. Anyone use one and like it/dislike it? Should get +2 in the front and +1 in the front from what I have read. This would be perfect for my purposes. Daily driver and overlanding in the weekends with possible long drives and some trials/off-loading.

There is a few out there that run that kit. I would also recommend the 5100s front and rear. That is gonna be the more popular option, there is a lot of guys running that setup on stock rigs to built up rigs.

Yeah I have looked into the 5100's as well which is another option but I think it's a little more spendy. Im looking for cost effective quality. I know Bilstein is well known and the truck comes with them on it. I haven't found a kit with springs and I think Tacoma beast had the Eibach on sale for under $600 with springs.

Yeah I have looked into the 5100's as well which is another option but I think it's a little more spendy. Im looking for cost effective quality. I know Bilstein is well known and the truck comes with them on it. I haven't found a kit with springs and I think Tacoma beast had the Eibach on sale for under $600 with springs.

Ah ok, springs and shocks. I thought the Eibach was something else, my bad.

Hit up @Battle Born Offroad they have the best deals. Tell them what your looking for, I’m sure they will hook you up.

No I want to do it right and do a full stage 1 suspension level/lift. Guess I should have been more clear on that. But still want to maintain a nice ride on the road since it's my daily.
Not looking for anything crazy but I have 1.25" spidertrax spacers on the wheels and am getting just a bit of rubbing on the front driver side when it articulates even up a curb or bump with the wheel turned to the left. And want that little extra clearance for trails.
Thanks tho I'll look into them.

No I want to do it right and do a full stage 1 suspension level/lift. Guess I should have been more clear on that. But still want to maintain a nice ride on the road since it's my daily.
Not looking for anything crazy but I have 1.25" spidertrax spacers on the wheels and am getting just a bit of rubbing on the front driver side when it articulates even up a curb or bump with the wheel turned to the left. And want that little extra clearance for trails.
Thanks tho I'll look into them.

Right on! I went cheap first, didn’t have issues but needed better performance so I just ordered some 6112s and 5160s. Those will be fine for what I do.

I’ve bought my locker and the suspension from them so far. Shipped super quick, and had better deals than anyone else I could find. Customer service is top notch ?

Yeah I have read that it's not comfortable. And it rides so nice anyway. First new vehicle so trying to do things the right way even if I have to wait to get the funds

Back