WHEELS/TIRES Leveling kit

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

TanSuperMan

= II • Bronze
T3G Member
What’s the biggest size wheel/tire combo you can fit on 17 Tacoma 4x4 with just and 2” or 3” leveling kit?

Jesse Rizo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G Member
#1,068
What are you running? Jesse
I’m running bilstien 5100 for the front and bilstien 5160 for the rear it’s a budget setup but for a good one especially for the price in all honesty I’d recommend this way over the leveling kit/blocks it will give you more play as far as if u ever take it off-roading with the blocks I’ve heard scary story when people have taken them off-roading and it cost nearly the same. Also if u need help on installs u can check all my videos out on YouTube it’s for new Tacoma owners just search “ Jesse Rizo “ Here’s a video of my setup if you want to check it out

Jesse Rizo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G Member
#1,068
Did you have to re-gear?
What kind of MPG do you get?
No no regear if I ended up upgrading my rear add a leaf and my front springs and added maybe a rtt and added steal bumpers I probably would just because of the weight but how it is right now it’s fine ? I may do it in time and maybe it’ll help with mpg as well

Jesse Rizo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G Member
#1,068
What offset do you have? Been debating that
Offset I can’t remmwbe to be exact but I think it’s 4.5 or 5 i may be wrong I threw the boxes away can’t remmeebr off the top of my head

Jesse Rizo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G Member
#1,068
Top Bottom